Punched in the gut



In an attempt to feed my spirit today I was blown away…BLOWN AWAY when I found this:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? – Jeremiah 17:9 King James version

Other versions say

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? NIV

"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? NLT

If I was not saved in mind, body and spirit, I would say FUCK…. but I am saved so I’ll just say OH MY HAT!!!!!!

I have been fighting with God because my heart is so broken, I feel like I have been torn into a million pieces but then Jeremiah calls it and tells me:

“Baby girl, you’re being deceived by your own heart, don’t believe a word it says”

I cannot explain to you in all of the word of the Oxford dictionary, the amount of peace I have just been punched in the gut with!

I am here, sitting back thinking of all those days in school our teachers uttered these prophetic words: Knowledge is Power

My sister, baby girl, do not be deceived by your heart and what it makes you feel. Feed your spirit with the word of God and be Christ minded.


Side note: I did say Fuck; it was that kind of moment. Sorry, not sorry

Comments